REGISTRATION GUIDELINES for LOCAL DELEGATES
Please read through the instructions for registration for local delegates :
- Please take note of the registration fees for the Congress and pay via bank deposit.
- A scan or picture of the deposit slip with the name of the delegate (as it appears on their PRC ID) should be prepared for upload upon accomplishment of the registration form. Deposit slips for group payments are not allowed.
- One registration form shall be completed per individual registrant.
- Upon submission of the online registration form, please expect an email with the details submitted by the delegate immediately thereafter, as well as another email confirming the receipt of registration within 3-4 working days.
- Please check the details provided in the registration confirmation email.
- If confirmation was not received, please contact the Congress Secretariat immediately.
- REGISTRATION shall not be considered valid WITHOUT receipt of the confirmation email.
- Please note that there will be NO SPECIAL RATES for group registration, trainees, nor government officials.
- Should alterations need to be made to your registration details, please contact the Registration Committee. DO NOT RE-REGISTER.
A total of 500 delegates shall be entertained on a First Come, First Served basis.
Early Bird Registration is encouraged.
For further inquiries, please call the PSDBP Secretariat